Crown Uniform & Linen will now begin to offer full service First Aid Programs to their customers. The program includes emergency-ready kits that are easy to use, well organized and serviced by highly trained Crown Route Service Representatives. Crown’s First Aid Program will ensure safety in the workplace while remaining OSHA compliant.
The program will launch in Crown’s Milford, CT and Windsor, CT service areas only and expand into all territories later in the year. Crown’s goal is to bring an innovative and safe approach to First Aid that is unlike national First Aid providers or DIY solutions.
Benefits of Crown’s Full Service First Aid will include:
– RFID technology and quick, serviceable door organizers to ensure the facility always has the correct number of supplies within safe expiration.
– Color-coded injury-specific modules made for tackling an emergency efficiently and easily.
– Regular management by Crown’s highly trained staff, with the intent to keep businesses safe, installing a first aid box with safety and compliance in mind.
– Scheduled Service Intervals efficiently update managed inventory.
– Eyewash station, AED, and Motorist kits also are available to add to service.
Proper First Aid Kits are enforced by OSHA and Crown is offering compliant kits, so businesses need to not worry about staying within guidelines. The RFID technology allows Crown’s service team to quickly check for any expiration dates and replace any used supplies.