At Crown, our commitment to quality starts with our team.
Why work at the top uniform, linen service, and commercial laundry in New England?
Dedication to Innovation
We believe in order to stay relevant, we must embrace change. We invest in continued training for employees to ensure you feel comfortable and confident you have what you need to do your job well.
Local and Family Owned
This means the company was founded around family values and we are dedicated to keeping it that way. People are accessible. Teamwork is a reality. You won’t feel like a number.
We are committed to offering various development opportunities regardless of the role or department you join within the company. We believe in rewarding our top performers to not only excel in their current position but also to build a career at Crown.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal Time
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401k Plan and Profit Sharing
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Life Insurance* (coverage depends on position)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Coverage (including life insurance)